Have you ever wondered why i feel this way,
why am i sad?
I feel sad because you remember me sad.
That's why i feel like an incomplete person.
How can i go on not knowing who i am?
How can anyone?
We are bound by our existence
to be who we are...
I can never be again
I can never be someone else.
From dust we become to dust we return.
We are profoundly different
and we will never really know each other.
The gap is unbridgeable.
So why do you continue pursuit?
What does life want from me,
if i cannot tell what i want from it?
Is it ever possible to know?
Shame on us! We can only look back as far as the big bang!
why am i sad?
I feel sad because you remember me sad.
That's why i feel like an incomplete person.
How can i go on not knowing who i am?
How can anyone?
We are bound by our existence
to be who we are...
I can never be again
I can never be someone else.
From dust we become to dust we return.
We are profoundly different
and we will never really know each other.
The gap is unbridgeable.
So why do you continue pursuit?
What does life want from me,
if i cannot tell what i want from it?
Is it ever possible to know?
Shame on us! We can only look back as far as the big bang!

3 comments:
Никако да научам дека си на Blogger :)
Shame on us indeed.... :)
Me like it.... :P
danke Внучко!
Post a Comment